Press Releases


Galp Energia and ENI entered into an agreement to explore hydrocarbon opportunities in frontier exploration offshore Portugal - Galp Energia announces that it has entered into a farm-down agreement with Eni, covering three offshore concession areas in Portugal according to which Eni acquires, on a promoted basis, a 70% interest and operatorship, while Galp Energia retains the remaining 30% interest.
Galp Energia included in CDP - Climate Disclosure Leadership Index (CDLI) - Galp Energia has been included in the Climate Disclosure Leadership Index (CDLI) for the third consecutive year, where it has been recognised as the best Iberian company in the energy sector, achieving the highest score possible, with a total score of 100 points.
Galp Energia’s third quarter of 2014 results - Galp Energia releases today the third quarter of 2014 results with the following highlights:
Start of commercial production at Iracema South, in the pre-salt Santos basin - Galp Energia, part of the consortium exploring the Block BM-S-11, informs that the FPSO Cidade Mangaratiba has began operations yesterday, 14 October, having started the commercial production of Iracema South area, in the pre-salt Santos basin, ahead of schedule.
Galp Energia in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index - Galp Energia was included for the third consecutive year in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) World and the DJSI Europe which recognise its leading position as a company committed to sustainable practices. These results reflect Galp Energia’s commitment to promote sustainable growth in the execution of its strategy, particularly in what regards the environmental, social and economic dimensions.
Galp Energia second quarter and first half of 2014 results - Galp Energia releases today the second quarter of 2014 results with the following highlights:
Galp Energia’s first quarter of 2014 results - <p>Galp Energia releases today the first quarter of 2014 results with the following highlights:</p>
Galp Energia’s 3rd quarter 2013 results - Galp Energia releases today the 3rd quarter 2013 results with the following highlights.
Galp Energia sustains position in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index - <p>Galp Energia has been selected for inclusion in both the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) World and the DJSI Europe, for the second consecutive year. In this way, the Company continues to be part of one of the indices with greater international recognition in matters of sustainability.</p>
Moosehead-1 exploration well results - Galp Energia announces that the Moosehead-1 exploration well, the third well in the 2013 exploration drilling campaign offshore Republic of Namibia, has been concluded and the results proved it to be a dry hole.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

Print:

Share: