Galp Energia’s annual general meeting convened today approved the items proposed on the agenda as follows:
1. The management report, individual and consolidated accounts, for the year 2012, as well as the remaining reporting documents;
2. The proposal for application of profits as follows:
- Allocation of the net profit of the year 2012 and of retained earnings, totalling €199,020 thousand (corresponding to €0,24 per share);
- Payment of a dividend of €99,510 thousand (corresponding to €0.12 per share), considering that €99,510 thousand had already been paid in September of 2012 as an advanced payment on profit;
3. The 2012 corporate governance report;
4. A resolution expressing the shareholders’ vote of thanks and consideration to the board of directors, the supervisory board, the statutory auditors and each one of their members;
5. Declaration regarding the 2013 remuneration policy.
Source: Galp Energia, SGPS, S.A.