Commitment V - Safety, health and the environment
To ensure the protection of individuals, the environment and assets.
- To ensure adoption of Safety, Health and Environmental (HSE) and security policies and standards that ensure implementation of the commitment;
- To ensure ongoing management of HSE and security risks at installations, and in activities;
- To ensure legal compliance and adoption of leading practices at the design, operation and maintenance levels;
- To promote eco-efficiency, the preservation of biodiversity and the protection of soil and water resources;
- To promote the application of best available techniques and more efficient technologies;
- Zero accidents, personal, material, environmental and security.
We deliver value by preserving the environment, valuing people and optimising assets.
Involvement with stakeholders
The relationship with stakeholders provides us with learning opportunities, shared value creation, greater proximity and trust, risk reduction and informed decision making.
Our main references:
AA1000 SES, UNEP, our policies and codes.
We are committed to continually improving performance, maximising the positive effect of our activities and reducing negative impact.
What guides us:
Sustainable Development Objectives, Global Compact, Circular Economy, COP21 Objectives, Energy and Climate Challenges.
Life cycle management
We guarantee sustained decision-making
By integrating requirements to protect the environment, people and assets into the decision-making process, throughout the life-cycle.