Sectoral associations and partners
We believe that in order to respond to substantive matters, it is essential to understand their dynamic character and the context in which they assert themselves. Therefore, we maintain a network for cooperation, sharing, understanding and knowledge development, which benefits from advantages of scale by centralising common processes that would otherwise have to be reproduced within the structures of the various associates.
We participate in various industry associations in different business segments and maintain active relationships with different partners in order to improve and share our knowledge and know-how.
Galp supports relevant associations in the Oil & Gas industry, namely:
- Fuels Europe - European Petroleum Refiners Association
- APETRO - Portuguese Association of Petroleum Products
- AOP – Asociacion Española Operadores Produtos Petroliferos (Spanish Association of Petroleum Products Operators)
- CEFIC - European Chemical Industry Council
- Eurobitume, the European Association of Bitumen Producers
To support the top five most relevant associations, Galp had spent c. € 520 k, in 2017.
Learn more about Galp's main associations and sectoral partners.