1. Resolve on the integrated management report and on the individual and consolidated accounts for the year 2019 as well as the remaining reporting documents, including the corporate governance report and the consolidated non-financial information, together with the accounts legal certification documents and the opinion and activity report of the Audit Board.
2. Resolve on the proposal to allocate the 2019 results.
3. Perform a general appraisal of the Board of Directors, for the year 2019, in accordance with Article 455 of the Portuguese Companies Code.
4. Perform a general appraisal of the Audit Board, for the year 2019, in accordance with Article 455 of the Portuguese Companies Code.
5. Perform a general appraisal of the Statutory Auditor, for the year 2019, in accordance with Article 455 of the Portuguese Companies Code.
6. Resolve on the statement of the Remuneration Committee regarding the remuneration policy for the Company’s management and supervisory bodies and members of the Board of the Annual General Meeting.
7. Resolve on the granting of authorisation to the Board of Directors for the acquisition and sale of treasury shares and bonds or other debt securities by the Company or by its affiliates.
All communications to be submitted to the Chairman of the Board of the Annual General Meeting or to the Company must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you need any additional information or clarification, please contact us at +351 21 724 19 70.
We use our own cookies and third-party cookies to improve our services by analysing your browsing habits. By continuing to browse, you are approving the use of these cookies. For more information, or to learn about how to change configurations, please see our
Cookie use policy