The shareholders who meet the requirements for participating in the General Meeting and to exercise their voting right should vote by electronic means in relation to the items in the agenda of the meeting, between 00:00 hours (WEST) of 18 April and 23:59 (WEST) of 23 April, through the link and by inserting the access credentials sent to the email address previously indicated by each shareholder.
The shareholders who meet the requirements for participating in the General Meeting can access such meeting by telematic means through the link and corresponding credentials sent to the email address previously indicated by each shareholder.
1. Resolve on the sole management report and on the individual and consolidated accounts for the year 2017, including the corporate governance report, together with, namely, the accounts legal certification documents and the activity report and opinion of the Audit Board.
2. Resolve on the proposal to allocate the 2017-year results.
3. Perform a general appraisal of the Company’s Board of Directors.
4. Perform a general appraisal of the Company’s Audit Board.
5. Perform a general appraisal of the Company’s Statutory Auditor.
6. Resolve on the statement of the Remunerations’ Committee on the remuneration policy of the Company’s corporate bodies members.
7. Resolve on the granting of authorization to the Board of Directors for the acquisition and sale of treasury shares and own bonds or other own debt securities, by the Company or by its affiliates.
If you need any clarifications regarding the AGM please contact us at:
Annual General Shareholders Meeting
Rua Tomás da Fonseca,
Torre A, 13rd floor
Telephone: +351 217 240 273
About this content we recommend you to see:
We use our own cookies and third-party cookies to improve our services by analysing your browsing habits. By continuing to browse, you are approving the use of these cookies. For more information, or to learn about how to change configurations, please see our
Cookie use policy