The service system incorporates all the resources and employees from the various units who have a mission to meet, contact, or relate to customers:
- Network of stations and shops (attendance in person);
- Contact Centre (non-face-to-face service to individual customers and SMEs);
- CORe - Company Relationship Operational Centre (non-face-to-face service, directed at direct business clients);
- Digital channels (specific web portals and websites that provide information and services over the internet);
- Gas emergency centres (non-face-to-face and face-to-face, by patrols, when applicable).
Our employees who perform the service are the primary component of the whole system, since they deal daily with multiple situations with different degrees of complexity, which requires good preparation and appropriate training.
Implementation of customer services for clients with special needs
We have a special customer services provided in the Portuguese market for deaf people.
We provide a customer service line via internet for video calls from deaf customers on the Portal do Cidadão Surdo. This service is provided by a team of interpreters certified by Serviin who, through a video call, provide on-line interpretation of the Portuguese sign language.
Find out more about this service on the Portal do Cidadão Surdo.