At Galp we seek to promote local development, prioritizing contracts with local products and services.
Our sectoral partners
We believe that in order to respond to substantive matters, it is essential to understand their dynamic character and the context in which they assert themselves. Therefore, we maintain a network for cooperation, sharing, understanding and knowledge development, which benefits from advantages of scale by centralizing common processes that would otherwise have to be reproduced within the structures of the various associates.
We participate in various industry associations in different business segments and maintain active relationships with different partners in order to improve and share our knowledge and know-how.
Galp supports relevant associations in the Oil&Gas industry, namely:
- ABEP - Associação Brasileira de Empresas de E&P de Petróleo e Gás
- AGN – Associação Portuguesa das Empresas de Gás Natural;
- AOP - Asociación Española de Operadores de Productos Petrolíferos;
- APREN – Associação Portuguesa de Energias Renováveis;
- EPRA - European Petroleum Refiners Association;
- APETRO – Associação Portuguesa de Empresas Petrolíferas;
- ISPG – Instituto do Petróleo e Gás;
- Among others.
In 2018, Galp spent €2.3m in relevant partnerships with sector entities and associations.
Learn more about Galp's sectorial partners.