Galp Energia, SGPS, S.A. informs that the Annual General Meeting held today approved the items proposed on the agenda as follows:
1. Resolve on the ratification of the co-option of Mr. Andrew Richard Dingley Brown as member of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer of the Company.
2. Resolve on the integrated management report and on the individual and consolidated accounts for the year 2020 as well as the remaining reporting documents, including the corporate governance report and the consolidated non-financial information, together with the accounts legal certification documents and the opinion and activity report of the Audit Board.
3. Resolve on the proposal to allocate the 2020 results.
4. Perform a general appraisal of the Board of Directors, for the year 2020, in accordance with Article 455 of the Portuguese Companies Code.
5. Perform a general appraisal of the Audit Board, for the year 2020, in accordance with Article 455 of the Portuguese Companies Code.
6. Perform a general appraisal of the Statutory Auditor, for the year 2020, in accordance with Article 455 of the Portuguese Companies Code.
7. Resolve on the proposal regarding the remuneration policy for the members of the management and supervisory bodies and members of the Board of the Annual General Meeting, submitted by the Remuneration Committee.
8. Resolve on the granting of authorisation to the Board of Directors for the acquisition and sale of treasury shares and bonds or other debt securities by the Company or by its affiliates.
All results are available here.