1. Resolve on the ratification of the co-option of Mr. Andrew Richard Dingley Brown as member of the Board of Directors
of the Company.
2. Resolve on the integrated management report and on the individual and consolidated accounts for the year 2020 as
well as the remaining reporting documents, including the corporate governance report and the consolidated nonfinancial
information, together with the accounts legal certification documents and the opinion and activity report of
the Audit Board.
3. Resolve on the proposal to allocate the 2020 results.
4. Perform a general appraisal of the Board of Directors, for the year 2020, in accordance with Article 455 of the
Portuguese Companies Code.
5. Perform a general appraisal of the Audit Board, for the year 2020, in accordance with Article 455 of the Portuguese
6. Perform a general appraisal of the Statutory Auditor, for the year 2020, in accordance with Article 455 of the Portuguese
7. Resolve on the proposal regarding the remuneration policy for the members of the management and supervisory
bodies and members of the Board of the Annual General Meeting, submitted by the Remuneration Committee.
8. Resolve on the granting of authorisation to the Board of Directors for the acquisition and sale of treasury shares and
bonds or other debt securities by the Company or by its affiliates.
All communications to be submitted to the Chairman of the Board of the Annual General Meeting or to the Company must be sent to email@example.com.
Should you need any additional information or clarification, please contact us at +351 21 724 19 70.